Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Endoscopy Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Sawbridgeworth.
The salary for this permanent Endoscopy Nurse job is £33,000 per annum.
- Be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise
- Perform the endoscopy role in Consultant led procedures that vary in complexity
Requirements of the Endoscopy Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Current NMC/HCPC registration
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Previous experience in Endoscopy
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
This Endoscopy Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.