Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Directorate Procurement Manager to work based in Hackney.
This pay rate for this locum Directorate Procurement Manager role is £475 per day (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- As a member of the Procurement Management Team you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the Mayor’s priorities, Council’s corporate objectives, and the business objectives of your designated service categories
- Responsible for the leadership and management of staff within your area and to ensure performance management arrangements are in place to translate strategic aims into operational practice that will achieve continuous improvement of the Council
- Actively contribute to Council-wide and service areas initiatives that will achieve and implement the Mayor’s priorities and corporate objectives
- Responsible and accountable for effective procurement programme management, the effective application of corporate procurement standards and controls and the effective management of people resources and operations for identified key procurement projects within the service areas
- Provide high level specialist procurement advice to managers and co-ordinate procurement activities across the designated category, ensuring that service departments achieves best value from all their contracts and in the management of allocated contracts
Requirements of the Directorate Procurement Manager:
- A relevant professional qualification such a CIPS and/or extensive experience of procurement at a senior level within a public sector context
- Experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Directorate Procurement Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.