Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse/Care Coordinator (CPN) to work full-time based in Huyton, Merseyside, within the Adult’s Locality Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.32 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Be part of a team that works towards a recovery model in collaboration with our in-patient colleagues, Psychological Therapies services, Physical Health Services and Community services and groups to promote a personalised experience with the right level of care and support being provided at the right time
- Work as part of a team to provide care for Adult service users on their journey through our services
- Work from within the community environment but be expected to be flexible in terms of delivering care within a variety of settings including liaison with inpatient wards and GP surgeries
- Hold a caseload of service users and will be responsible for the implementation and evaluation of programs of care within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Work within the framework of Effective Care Co-ordination (ECC)
- Support service users to recognise strengths and goals and support service users and carers to have control of their own life, seek opportunities and identities beyond their illness
- Promote positive physical health and wellbeing alongside positive mental health and will form a key part of an ageless mental health service linked closely to Primary Care
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse/Care Coordinator:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse/Care Coordinator job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.