Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancy for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time remotely from home covering Morpeth.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Nurse job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will co-facilitate brief client therapy courses alongside a highly specialist psychological therapist (via one consultation initially, with potential for face to face delivery at a later date)
- Support highly specialist psychological therapist in administration associated with facilitating client courses ie printing off leaflets, letters, contacting clients via telephone, and recording clinical contacts on iaptus electronic clinical record system
- Undertake clinical risk calls to clients on the waiting lists who are identified as being medium risk.
- Adhere to an agreed activity contract relating to the number of client contacts offered, and clinical sessions carried out per week in order to minimise waiting times and ensure treatment delivery remains accessible and convenient.
- Attend multi-disciplinary meetings relating to referrals or clients in treatment, where appropriate.
- Complete all requirements relating to data collection within the service.
- Keep coherent records of all clinical activity in line with service protocols.
- Work closely with other members of the team, ensuring appropriate step-up and step-down and discharge arrangements are in place to maintain a stepped care approach.
- Assess and integrate issues surrounding work and employment into the overall therapy process.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- RMN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Previous UK mental health nursing experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in mental health services
- Experience of working in Primary Care/Secondary Services.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex west; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.