Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work 37.5 hours per week based in Aylesbury, within the Early Intervention Service.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- 1 day a week on-site otherwise working from home but to provide additional on-site cover as needed
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Able to work within a multi-disciplinary team both independently and with initiative
- Ability to use professional skills to support and motivate colleagues and clients
- Familiar with current legislation, guidelines and processes that affect the way in which mental health care is delivered
- An understanding of mental illness and its impact on service users
- Experience in care coordination/community working
- Ability to manage own caseload
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.