Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Clinical Team Leader to work based in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this permanent Clinical Team Leader role is £38,759-42,239 per annum depending on experience.
- Provide clinical leadership to nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality
- Ensure high quality individualised person centre standards of care are delivered to all patients
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff
- Work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes
- Act as the lead nurse in the assessment, implementation of care through to point of discharge
- Take charge of clinical area
- Take a lead on developing and maintaining communication with patients relatives, families and carers, to support them to support patients goals
- Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24-hour period
- Work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for patients
Requirements of the Clinical Team Leader:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Clinical Team Leader job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.