Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 CBT Therapist/High-intensity Therapist to work full-time in Oldham.
The pay rate for this locum CBT Therapist/High-intensity Therapist job is £27-£28 per hour (Assignment rate).
About the role:
- Working within the Primary Care Psychological Therapies Service, to provide a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) assessment and therapy.
- To provide advice, consultation and supervision as required to other mental health professionals.
- To participate in on going service developments within the Healthy Minds service as and when possible.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the CBT Therapist/High-intensity Therapist:
- To be eligible for this role, you must be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP and have recent
- CBT experience or an HCPC registered Psychologist.
- Must be accredited
This CBT Therapist/High-intensity Therapist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.