Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Speech and Language Therapists to work full-time based in Craigavon.
The pay rates for these locum Acute Speech and Language Therapist jobs are £20.46 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
These roles will be based at multiple sites.
Requirements of the Acute Speech and Language Therapists:
- Hold a degree or qualification recognised by RCSLT
- Registered membership of RCSLT and HCPC
- Post graduate clinical experience to include experience in assessment and treatment of acquired communication/swallowing difficulties to include experience with relevant client groups e.g. stroke, PD, MS, Dementia, Cancer
- Evidence of learning and development and specialist short courses in specific clinical skills/areas relevant to the post
- Completion of Post Basic Dysphagia course to enable independent practice in dysphagia management; Acquired Communication Disorders
- Hold a full current driving license with access to a car
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Acute Speech and Language Therapist jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.