Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Wandsworth, London for a Team Manager to work within a MASH/IRT Team.
The salary for this permanent role is £42,656 to £50,184 per annum.
- The core purpose of the role is to ensure that all children remain safe and have improved outcomes as a result of the provision of high quality social work.
- The post holder will have a major contribution to make to the delivery of our vision and strategic priorities, by managing the delivery and performance of high quality
- All teams and staff within the Children and Families Division and Safeguarding Standards Service
- Heads of Service, Service Managers and Team Managers across Wandsworth Children's Services.
- All staff across Commissioning, Prevention and Early Intervention and Education, Performance and Planning.
- Colleagues from teams across the Shared Staffing Arrangement (SSA) Page 2 of 7 Important external relationships:
- Children, young people and their families
- All relevant partner organisations that Wandsworth Children's Services works in partnership with including schools, external service providers and the private and voluntary sector including foster carers and residential care providers; Police; Probation
- Representatives of the key government departments, national bodies and networks
- Local residents and other customers Specific Duties and Responsibilities There are 6 key elements to the role of a Team Manager in Wandsworth Children's Services
Requirements for the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.