Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated qualified social worker to work within a substance misuse team on a part-time contract, working 24 hours per week in Southampton.
The pay rate for this locum qualified social worker job £30 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the qualified social worker:
- To provide a service to adults with care and support needs, their families and carers who meet the threshold for statutory Social Work intervention. Assessing, planning, and reviewing the needs for appropriate services
- Providing reports as required. Providing advice, support, and information to meet adults with care and support needs in partnership with families and carers
- Safeguarding Adults who have needs arising from substance use
- Contributing to the development of the team and service ensuring service users are provided with effective services ensuring anti discriminatory practice and in accordance with agreed performance standards
- Participate in individual and group supervision and training, to ensure that team and departmental performance standards are met and individual professional skills and knowledge is developed
Requirements of the qualified social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- At least 2 years' substance misuse experience
This qualified social worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.