Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse (RMN/RLND) to fill a full-time/part-time role based in Attleborough, Norfolk. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Staff Nurse (RMN/RLND) job is £32,591.94 - £38,124.15 per annum depending on experience. The hours for this role would be 37.5 per week.
As postholder of this role you will:
- Facilitate the admission processes for new admissions.
- Undertake initial nursing assessments.
- Participate in the care planning process.
- Work in a collaborative manner with the wider MDT.
- Initiate, develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with the young people.
- Appropriate and timely completion of required documentation.
- Formulation of nursing reports as required.
- Attendance and participation in meetings such as ward reviews, CPA and MHRT hearings.
- Administration of and monitoring the effects of medication.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- An RMN or RNLD qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice.
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- NMC Payment in full
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus - Paid over 3 years
- Payment into the pension scheme
- Donation to a charity of their choice
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.