Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Band 5 Staff Nurse to work based in Nottingham.
The pay rate for this locum Staff Nurse is £21-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide a defined level of assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant physical health problems/disorders.
- To provide a realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients within an inpatient setting.
- To provide education and supervision to junior staff members, peers, and other professionals.
- Assess, plan, implement, promote, and evaluate safe, creative, and effective treatment plans in collaboration with the patient’s diverse needs, their carers and other professionals.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and relevant clinical records both written and computerised. Maintain the safe custody of healthcare records.
- Responsible for the safe monitoring, management, and administration of medication as required by Trust policy.
- Provide clinical supervision to maintain competency and deliver best quality patient care.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified.
- Active NMC Registration.
- Recent UK nursing experience.
- Demonstrate and understanding of physiological healthcare and have the ability to take appropriate action (ie. Signposting for diabetes, epilepsy).
- Demonstrate continued professional development to maintain professional registration.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, skills, and qualities.
- Knowledge of the principles of medication management and compliance.
- Have physical ability to perform the full range of nursing duties.
- Willingness to undertake new clinical practices, education, and training that will enhance service delivery.
- Good IT skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work to meet the needs to the service (including unsocial hours and bank holidays).
This Band 5 Staff Nurse job is advertised by The Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.