Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work based in Hawley.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £19.71 - £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy.
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Registered Member of Royal College of Speech and Language Therapist.
- Minimum of 18 months experience post registration as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Evidence of successful completion of specialist short courses.
- Experience of working with early years and school age clients.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team/environment.
- Knowledge and experience of a range of appropriate therapeutic interventions (relevant to the client group).
- Experience of training other professionals.
- A sound knowledge of neurology and anatomy, speech and language pathology, phonetics and linguistics, developmental cognitive psychology, approaches to emotional and behavioural management and theories of interpersonal interaction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – including observation, listening and empathy skills, and ability to consider cultural diversity.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.