Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Specialist CAMHS Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Birmingham.
The salary for this Specialist CAMHS Nurse job is £29,438.22 per annum.
Requirements of the Specialist CAMHS Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
- Proven experience of working within a CAMHS setting and a passion for delivering the highest level of care
- Flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and interested in working within a modern, forward thinking and effective specialist service
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
This Specialist CAMHS Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.