Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Ealing within an Independent Living Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To work with adults who are looked after by the department or referred by outside agencies and to work towards rehabilitation wherever appropriate
- To work in partnership with families and all other parties involved in an adult's life to develop care plans that meet their needs
- Utilise professional expertise to enable adults to be supported either at home or in placement
- To maintain a sound and up to date working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulation, guidance and best practice
- To utilise knowledge of local community and Council and partner organisations' information sources
- To keep and maintain accurate, quality and up to date client records relating to visits made and all other work carried out Reports to be placed on correct form on client files and reviews of current cases to be undertaken with senior colleagues
- Enable good communication between their carers, their families and professionals.
- To work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team providing consistent, timely, quality and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers and their families
- To improve outcomes for adults, enabling them to have security, stability and enabling them to develop independence
- To maintain high standards of professional practice and to provide social work services to adults in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework and departmental guidance and procedure
- To carry out strength-based assessments of adults, their carers and their families relating to the most complex cases to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm
- To take a lead role in coordinating other professionals to provide specialist
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.