Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Home Working Social Worker to work full-time based in Trafford, within the Adults Screening Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adult's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £25.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The role is a desk based role and visits are not a requirement of the role
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult's services
- Experienced in dealing with many different types of queries; from requests for assessments to adult safeguarding matters.
- An understanding of the multitude of legislation that is required to be applied within the Adult Social Care sector.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.