Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Band 6 Social Worker to work based in Ashton-under-Lyne, within the Older People Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work primarily with the single Point Of Entry for Older Peoples Mental Health. Co working the front door of the service with a mental health nurse.
- Receive new referrals to the service, screening, triage, home visits to community patients being referred into the service.
- Liaise with GP surgeries, other agencies and professionals.
- Gather all physical health information.
- Signpost to appropriate services once all assessment and risk assessments completed.
- Attend and present in weekly meetings with consultant psychiatrists, managers and nurses completing all paperwork, updating PARIS system, checking information on the local authority electronic system, MOSAIC.
- Liaise with PATH lab for results to support assessments.
- Provide a fully holistic multidisciplinary assessment for Older People being referred into the service, ensuring that Older People and their carers receive a timely efficient service.
- To support the Intensive Home Treatment Team with social care issues, joint visits with nurses if required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Able to travel around the borough independently.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Band 6 Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.