Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Social Worker to work full-time in Stanstead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £23.74 per hour (Assignment rate) and is available on a 3-month contract. Working 37.5 hours a week.
About the role:
- The post holder carries responsibility for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for patients who are referred to the Uttlesford Mental Health Team for assessment and treatment. The role will be to act as care co-ordinator or an assessor depending on service need.
- They will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team and work in close co-operation with community based and primary health care based professionals. They will be responsible for the maintenance of standards of care within the Uttlesford Mental Health Team and actively participate supporting staff within the service. In addition, they will also be responsible for ensuring that an integrated assessment and treatment service is provided to the clients and ensure that a good inter-disciplinary working environment is maintained.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.