Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Sheffield, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work closely with service users, colleagues, and partners, providing a strong and articulate social work voice in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Assess / reassess service users for care packages.
- Carry out home visits for assessments/ reviews following a risk assessment.
- There is the option of hybrid working (from the office and remote working).
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
- Have a clear understanding of recent legislation and initiatives relevant to social care, good inter-personal skills with the ability to work on your own as well as being part of a team.
- Have proven ability to use IT systems, ideally including being familiar or able to work with Liquid Logice (electronic social care record system) although training will be given.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.