Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Sheffield, within the Adults' Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs are £22 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
You will be working 37 hours a week.
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Ability to identify concerns in relation to allegations of abuse or neglect
- Ability to undertake Care Act assessments, Mental Capacity assessments and safeguarding adult enquiries
- Willing to work within a fast-paced environment
- Able to undertake, when necessary, visits in the Knowsley area
- Previous use of Liquid Logic
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.