Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Deputy Team Manager to work within a MASH Team, based in Tower Hamlets.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is an initial 6-month contract.
The person in this role is also required to give social workers advice and overall support on day to day basis. They will also be responsible for chairing our daily MASH meetings with all the key partners.
Requirements of the Deputy Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s services
- Post qualifying experience
- MASH experience
- Management background for MASH team who can support the Team Manager to make threshold decisions for cases
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Deputy Team Manager job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.