Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider in West Sussex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health/learning disability nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Nurse role is £27,824-£37,537 per annum + £5000 welcome bonus.
This is a unique opportunity for RMNs and RNLDs, where you will be able to gain experience within a range of settings, allowing you to broaden your knowledge and expertise within mental health.
- Golden Hello Welcome Bonus (£5000 spread over 3 years)
- Subsidised Professional Membership and Registration
- Relocation Allowance (please get in touch for more details)
- Career Development through Staff Nurse Grading System
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career development
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
- Free meals and parking on site whilst on duty
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered RMN/RNLD nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- Good understanding of the Mental Health Act
- Experience within a secure setting desirable
- Proven assessment and care planning experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Flexibility to work across the services within our site
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.