Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse (Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse) to work full-time in East Sussex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Nurse role is £30,574 - £32,255 per annum.
About the role:
- New opportunities have arisen for an enthusiatic and proactive newly qualified RMN/RNLD nurses looking for an opportunity to work within one of UK's leaders in private mental health care.
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills in working with people with mental health difficulties where you will receive mentorship and the opportunity to work within the three different services that the Hospital caters for.
- Enhancements of 20% for unsociable hours and evenings, 50% bank holidays, 30% overtime.
- £5000 welcome to priory bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Lunchtimes with your colleagues in the highly subsidised staff restaurant.
- NMC payment in full
- Flexible Priory Group benefits including company pension scheme
- Opportunities for continuous professional and independent development including funding external training and qualifications, mentorship and supervision
- Access to unique training scheme through our 'career pathways' programme.
- In addition to annual leave which increases along with your service you have a day off on your birthday.
- We also have on-site temp accommodation for those who travel a distance and would benefit from local accommodation during a shift pattern.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- RMN/RNLD Qualified Nurse
- Current NMC Registration
- Recent UK experience working as a Registered Nurse
This Registered Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.