Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Chelmsford, as the Outpatient Team Lead.
The salary for this permanent Physiotherapist job is £39,500 per annum.
- The physiotherapy department offers a seven-day in-patient service managing orthopaedic, medical and surgical caseloads.
- The out-patient service operates six days per week managing post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients, paediatrics, respiratory and vestibular rehabilitation. There are seven treatment rooms all with air conditioning and a well-equipped gym.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Minimum 2 years’ post-graduate orthopaedic experience.
- HCPC and CSP registration and an excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC) ensuring high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Excellent knowledge of orthopaedic physiotherapy.
- Experience in clinical audits and utilise outcome tools.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to organise and prioritise independently.
- Ability to maintain judgement under pressure.
- Be flexible and able to work weekend shifts as required to meet the needs of the hospital.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.