Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Paediatrics Occupational Therapists to work in Oxford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist jobs are £29.86 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
Duties of the Occupational Therapists:
- This will involve assessing children mainly in their own homes and occasionally visiting schools and other health and education settings, and planning, with parents, for their existing and future needs. As part of this the post holder will have day-to-day responsibility for the management of a complex caseload
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.