Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Mental Health Practitioner to work full time based in Croydon.
The pay rate for this Mental Health Practitioner job is £30.00 - £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role currently includes remote working from home.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am -17:00 pm
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Epjs CAMHS documentation
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive counselling knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.