Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work as an Adult Eating Disorder Service based in Aylesbury.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide specialist assessment, treatment and care reviews to patients and their families/ carers served by the Buckinghamshire Adult Eating Disorder Service
- Take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management
- Responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making as well
- Take a role in facilitating and/or co-facilitating clinical groups with patients and their carers
- Work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's philosophy, policies and procedures
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.