Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill Adhoc shifts based in Leeds.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £19.03-£29.99 per hour (Assignment rate).
The Crisis Assessment Unit (CAU) supports adults experiencing an acute and complex mental health crisis who may require an extended period of assessment and treatment
Our Acute Inpatient Services are primarily for people of working age who have been assessed via the Crisis Assessment Services as individuals who require assessment and treatment. However the service is flexible and can admit other service users dependent upon their needs.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have experience in a mental health hospital based environment
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.