Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Milton Keynes in a Rapid Engagement and Support Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £27.49 - £35.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the Team:
- Is patient safety, support and suicide prevention, Reduction in MH bed pressures and access to MH beds, Reduction in A&E pressures.
- This role is responsible for the provision of 1-1 key working and case management for patients discharged to the care of addictions services, ensuring a seamless transition of prescribed interventions for substance use e.g. OST or alcohol detoxification medications, delivery of psychosocial recovery interventions such as motivational interviewing and relapse management.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive meantal health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.