Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 4 Haematology Medical Lab Assistant to work based in Hammersmith.
The pay rate for this locum Band 4 Haematology Medical Lab Assistant job is £16.57 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Medical Lab Assistant:
- Must have a relevant qualification
- Recent UK experience working as a Medical Lab Assistant
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with health science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Medical Lab Assistant job is advertised Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.