Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 3 Medical Lab Assistant to work based in Chertsey.
The pay rate for this locum Medical Lab Assistant job is £14.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Medical Lab Assistant:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Immunology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Medical Lab Assistant job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.