Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum role for an experienced Band 6 Mammographer to work full-time based in Blackburn/Burnley.
The pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Perform all mammography examinations to the highest standard.
- Use relevant knowledge, clinical experience and department protocols to select the appropriate mammography projections.
- Participate in the updating of procedures and protocols to reflect changes in practice.
- Evaluation of mammography images to assess diagnostic quality and adequacy.
- Be proficient in assisting clinicians during biopsy procedures using basic training techniques as required.
Requirements of the Mammographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Mammographer or Radiographer
- HCPC registered
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mammography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mammographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.