Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated General Manager to work in Great Baddow, Chelmsford.
The salary for this permanent General Manager role is £65,000 - £70,000 per annum.
- The post-holder will manage all aspects of the service including financial, operational and leadership; you will optimise profitability and the financial return and provide the highest quality of care and services to our residents.
- 28 days annual leave
- Pensions - One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues' pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues' wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan - allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family's routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme - we let you know when you've done a #greatjob
- One Academy - our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave - up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years' continuous service.
Requirements of the General Manager:
- Excellent knowledge of CQC and CQC Compliance
- A strong background of achieving a 'good' rating or higher in all areas of a CQC inspection
- Previous experience managing nursing care home in excess of 40 beds
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Recruitment and staff development
- Care, hospitality and private facing income management.
- Meeting targets related to budget, care and facilities income, occupation and arrears
- Experience of effective budget management
- Experience of staff management in a care and support setting
- Be highly organised and able to work to conflicting and challenging deadlines
This General Manager role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.