Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Endoscopy Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week based in Chelmsford.
The salary for this permanent Endoscopy Nurse job is £30,500 - £37,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Working in the Endoscopy procedure room and Ambulatory Care Unit carrying out admission, recovery and discharge of Endoscopy patients and support in caring other surgical day case patients
Requirements of the Endoscopy Nurse:
- Have proven and sound experience of perioperative practice
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Post registration experience as a Staff Nurse in Endoscopy and Surgical ward
- Knowledge of JAG is essential
- Experience in leading a team is desirable
- ALS/EPALS certificate – desirable
- Surgical First Assist Qualification - desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A positive, “can do” attitude and the want to make a difference in their work
Contributory pension scheme
Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
This Endoscopy Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.