Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Dental Nurses/Therapists and Hygienists to work full-time across multiple bases in Manchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Dentistry and be registered with the GDC.
The pay rate for this Dental Nurse job is £13.55 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- Organisation and running of the dental surgery on a day to day basis.
- Provide dental nursing assistance to the dentist / therapist / hygienist at the chair-side for simple and complex procedures and general anaesthetics.
- Provide support to the patient during surgery and pre and post operatively.
- Preparation of dental materials for use in the dental surgery adhering to COSHH regulations
- Be trained in resuscitation and participate in regular training.
- Maintain patient records, files patient records and x-rays and transfers data to data bases/ clinical software system
- Maintain high standards of infection control in line with HTM 01-05
- Participate in clinical governance, audit, regular training sessions, and staff meetings
Requirements of the Dental Nurse:
- Current GDC registration
- National Certificate or NVQ Qualification
- Previous UK experience as a Dental Nurse
- Any travel/mileage whilst at work will be paid in expenses.
This Dental job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.