Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Barnet, within the Community Locality Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £26-£27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
• To provide effective care and specialist advice for people with psychosis and complex mental health needs and their carers, in order to support their wellbeing and recovery.
• To liaise with other agencies in planning and assessing programmes of care
• Provide formal, on-going clinical supervision and caseload management supervision to junior and less experienced community mental health staff, as directed.
• To undertake duties designed to extend clinical and managerial expertise as delegated by the manager when required. This will include deputising in the absence of the Senior Practitioner.
• Administer medication, monitor for effects and side-effects, in accordance with NMC Standards and Trust policies (registered nurses only).
• Maintain clear, comprehensive and contemporaneous clinical records on all patients in response to personally generated clinical observations, in accordance with professional standards and Trust policies.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
• Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
• Significant years post-registration experience, at least one of which will be working with people with severe and complex mental health problems.
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of exercising clinical responsibility for patients’ care and treatment, both as a professionally qualified practitioner and also within the context of a multidisciplinary care plan and under supervision.
• Experience of working with people with mental health problems in a therapeutic capacity.
• A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
• Recognised training in teaching/mentorship/supervision or equivalent teaching and assessing qualification.
• Ability to travel across the geographical areas served by the Trust.
• Ability to work occasional flexible hours.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Daily payroll
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
• Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance support
• In house payroll system
• Industry leading shift booking system
• Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.