Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Community CAMHS Triage Lead to work full-time based in Hackney.
The pay rate for this locum Community CAMHS Triage Lead role is £36 - £37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Lead on our triage/referrals process
- Lead the current process and into the transition, particularly as we try and recover from the peak since COVID
Requirements of the Community CAMHS Triage Lead:
- Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist/Qualified Social Worker/Psychologist/Family Therapist/CBT/Nurse/All professions with appropriate level of CAMHS qualification
- HCPC registration
- Significant CAMHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community CAMHS Triage Lead job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.