Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community CAMHS Practitioner to work full-time based in Bradford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this locum Community CAMHS Practitioner job is £23.35 - £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Contribute to the development and provision of services to children and young people with complex mental health needs. This will include assessing, planning and delivering care packages both within groups and also individually and working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Build close working relationships and networks within the Directorate and with other agencies in order to develop an efficient and effective multidisciplinary assessment and therapeutic response to children young people families and carers.
- Make a comprehensive assessment (including risk assessment) identifying needs, based on the interpretation of complex facts and information. To then decide upon the appropriate action.
- Plan, implement and evaluate care to a defined caseload of children and young people using nice guidelines and evidence based interventions.
- Develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with children, young people, their families and carers who may at times be in situations of emotional distress.
- Provide a flexible approach to children young people their families and carers who may have difficulties engaging with services.
- Communicate information regarding children and young people in an empathic and supportive way using appropriate skills in situations which can be emotional and sometimes potentially volatile.
Requirements of the Community CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Community CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.