Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Commissioning Lead to take on a permanent position and work full-time in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Commissioning Lead is £57,824 - £63,128 per annum.
About the role:
- Provide business acumen and understanding of the principles that inform enterprise, market management and commercial decision making.
- To lead, develop and manage a small but dynamic commissioning function that incorporates the development of an internal and external business interface to ensure the best possible outcomes for children, young people and their families.
- Manage and oversee the strategic and operational commissioning functions including procurement, contract monitoring and management.
- Create and direct commissioning and purchasing strategies using a business and project management approach, enabling the Trust to meet its statutory duties and commercial and business interests.
- Protect the business and financial interests of the Trust through the generation of accountable commissioning and contracting processes that protect the financial, legal and reputation of the Trust and contribute towards savings or efficiency targets.
Requirements of the Commissioning Lead:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience within a similar role (Commissioning experience)
This Commissioning Lead job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.