Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist to work full-time in Wickford.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. Working 18.75 hours a week can be flexible.
About the role:
- To provide a qualified psychology service (registered psychologist) to people on the forensic wards as part of the psychology service and Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (EPUT); incorporating specialist assessment and intervention.
- To offer advice and consultation on client's psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to non- professional carers, to work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's and Trust's policies and procedures. To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the areas covered by psychology service.
- This post will be based at the low secure male ward at Wood Lea Clinic, Bedford. Wood Lea Clinic is a 10 bed male secure unit for adults with learning disabilities.
- The post holder would join the multidisciplinary team at Wood Lea Clinic in taking on the role of ward psychologist for the unit.
- The post holder would also be part of the wider Secure Services Psychology Department, which includes Brockfield House (a 98 bed Medium Secure Unit in Wickford, Essex); Edward House (a 20 bed Low Secure unit in Chelmsford for males); and Robin Pinto Unit (a 18 bed Open Compassionate Empowering.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.