Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7/8a Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist to work full-time in Wickford.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £28-£33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- To provide a qualified psychology service (registered psychologist) to people on the forensic wards as part of the psychology service).
- To offer advice and consultation on client's psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to non- professional carers.
- To work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's and Trust's policies and procedures.
- To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the areas covered by psychology service.
- The post holder will join the multidisciplinary team at in taking on the role of ward psychologist for the unit.
- The post holder would also be part of the wider Secure Services Psychology Department.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.