Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to work full-time based in Harrogate.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner role is £24 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate – based on experience) and is a 1-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Some flexibility around working hours available
- Initial assessments, providing mental health interventions, group and individual therapy, and covering duty
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.