Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 ACP Nurse for Palliative Care in Boston.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum ACP Nurse job is £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-3-month contract.
Hours would be between 10 am and 6 pm ideally but could support 9 am - 5 pm.
There may be a possibility of supporting across Co Ho.
Requirements of the ACP Nurse:
- Active NMC registration
- Palliative care experience and knowledge
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This ACP Nurse job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.