Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Hertfordshire, within the Leaving Care Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £45,591 - £48,531 per annum. With a package up to £52,531 yearly.
- Manage a range of casework in respect of the 18 - 25 age group.
- Work in partnership with children and young people, their families and other professionals to provide a range of support to keep young people safe
- Help them come to terms with what has happened in their lives
- Provide them with a permanent home and help them prepare for work and independence
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Must have a good understanding and experience of working with children looked after and young adults who are leaving care.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.