Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Wisbech for a Staff Nurse (Registered Learning Disability Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse) to work nights.
The salary for this full-time role is £30,603 - £33,626 per annum.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration (RNLD)
- Previous experience working as a Registered Learning Disability Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN/RNLD trained)
- UK nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.