Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Stafford for a Band 5 Staff Nurse to work part time or full time, within Ambulatory Wound Care.
The pay rate for this locum Staff Nurse job is £21 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Work as part of the clinic based Ambulatory Wound Care Team to provide high quality, efficient assessment, care planning, treatment and monitoring of patients wound care needs across East Staffordshire
- work collaboratively with the patient, their family/carers/representatives and other professionals/agencies in order to facilitate the best possible outcomes for patients
- Provide leadership and education within the team and influence to ensure the service follows best practice guidance
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.