Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Sevenoaks. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £23 - £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- To support the Community Neurological Rehabilitation Team's caseload. Supported by 2 very experienced Band 7 colleagues, the post holder will be treating patients with a wide variety of neurological conditions, including Stroke, Brain Injury and Motor Neurone Disease
- Delivering therapy using remote platforms with some consultations taking place face to face in the West Kent locality and are highly valued within our multi-professional service
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Neurological Rehabilitation and Dysphagia Management experience - essential
- RCSLT level C competent with adult dysphagia - desirable
- Experience with adult neuro caseload - desirable
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.