Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Bournemouth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide a specialist clinical service, in the most appropriate location, either individually or as part of a team, to learning disabled clients with communication and/or eating and drinking difficulties, including adults with high and complex support needs and their family carers and/or care & support providers.
- To promote inclusive communication and safe eating and drinking in the lives of adults with learning difficulties.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- 2 years' experience
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.