Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Senior Speech and Language Therapist to work in Gibraltar. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this Speech and Language Therapist job is £29,409 to £38,414 per annum. This appointment is available on contract terms from 28th February 2021 up to and including 26th January 2022.
About the role:
- The post holder will manage children and young people with a range of communication disorders including neurodisability and learning difficulties, providing assessment, diagnosis, management, advice and treatment.
- The post holder will be required to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team and with a wide range of other professionals to provide an integrated service for clients on the caseload; experience in developing and delivering education and training packages for parents and/or professionals on SLT issues and specialities is also highly desirable.
Requirements of the Senior Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working with children (up to 18 years) in different settings.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech & language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.