Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Specialist Occupational Therapy Equipment Co-ordinator to work full time (preferably) remotely based in Fleet.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Occupational Therapy Equipment Co-ordinator job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This will be a home/office-based role so would suit candidates who would prefer or are not able to be patient facing at present.
- Flexible but ideally full time Monday – Friday, 08:00 am – 16:00 pm
- Complete remote orders for basic and complex equipment on behalf of the prescribing Occupational Therapist
- Some ordering via Millbrook for Surrey
- Liaise with prescribing Occupational Therapist and stores about progression of the order and delivery/installation dates
Requirements of the Specialist Occupational Therapy Equipment Co-ordinator:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Ability to attend Fleet office at a minimum to collect equipment, meet team and receive training
- Previous experience of prescribing and ordering equipment
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Specialist Occupational Therapy Equipment Co-ordinator job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.